Children's Medical Report

Click here to obtain the North Carolina Medical Form.

In addition to the above mentioned medical form, a copy of your child's current immunization record must be submitted to the school to keep on file.  All immunizations must be up to date according to the regulations of North Carolina.  For more detail about the State's regulations regarding immunizations, you may visit the following website:


Medication Consent Form

Please click here to download a copy of our PCS Medication Consent Form


Have Questions ?
  • -